pin it

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

There was something in the water!

There must have been something in the water about 12 months ago, because I have had a lot of 3 month babies lately!  These babies are all a part of my "Watch Me Grow Club".  Some just joined and some have been a part of our family since they were newborns.  I have several different sessions available for babies.  I have a "Transition Session" which is a pair of sessions: one to capture the end of the pregnancy and one to celebrate the newborn.  The "Newborn Session" is a single session to document every detail of the newborn.  The "Basic Bay Session" is three sessions newborn, sitting up (6-8 months) and one year.  I also have the "Ultimate Baby Collection" which is a collection of five sessions throughout baby's first year.  Each session also includes a framed art piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment