pin it

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I have what you want in Senior portraits!

Your senior portraits are the most important photographs you will ever have taken!  I know you want them to be the best they can be.  This is your once in a lifetime chance to feel like the model for the day!  Even boys have fun!













 Great senior pictures should have 5 things to look for:
  1. The background should coordinate with your outfit and your style.
  2. Posing that looks natural and flatters your body type, yet looks spontaneous.  It takes a professional to make you look your very best.
  3. There should be beautiful light in your eyes.  My work stands out because of the extra time I put into my lighting technique.
  4. Beautiful skin tones that have been retouched to perfection that don't make you look plastic or fake.
  5.  Always look for the
       logo in the corner of the image.  I am an artist, and I believe in my logo going on every piece of art that leaves my studio.  Most seniors know that anything less is a compromise.
     
 Every senior that I photography will have one of their images posted on Facebook so that they can tag it, make it their profile pic, and share it with all their Facebook friends!



YOU'LL GET YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!
Every senior I photograph has a picture up on my "wall of fame" where they autograph the wall.  These images will stay up all summer!  Some seniors will be used in my advertisements and brochures that I send out.

YOU WON'T EXPERIENCE ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment