pin it

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Let it rain!

Ok, the past couple of weeks it has done nothing but rain!  Nevertheless, I have still gotten some awesome senior pictures!  In between showers, in the studio, and even in the rain!  The summer is going fast, so be sure to book your appointment before school and all the activities related to it start.


Here is what your classmates have said about their experience at Martha Peoples Photography:

"My experience was a lot of fun.  Mrs. Martha made the entire process very enjoyable!  I will definitely recommend her to my classmates." - Sydnee NLHS



" I would recommend MPP to my friends because she was very creative and friendly!  She also is really good at doing all that she does." - Taylor NLHS


" All her pictures look amazing" - Trey NLHS

" My favorite part of the whole day was acting like a model.  I have never done it before and it was so much fun!" - Hannah NLHS

"She makes taking senior pictures a great experience." - Michael NLHS













DON'T WAIT TILL THE SUMMER IS OVER!  GET YOUR PORTRAITS TAKEN WHILE THE DAYS ARE LONGER AND SCHOOL IS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment