pin it

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family portrait



The family went to Myrtle Beach recently and we took a family portrait.  The only time we could do it was one of the hottest, brightest days we had.  After reminding everyone to wear their white shirts and kakies, we head out to the beach.  The sand is so hot, we can't go barefooted and I didn't have my flip flops so I had on bright yellow socks.  My children reminded me that I was not dressed appropriately.  I get the camera set up and the light with a sand bag to keep it from blowing over and set the self timer.  Everyone is in place.  I push the button and run to get in the picture.  Little did I know that I had forgotten to take the camera off of bracketing, so it was taking five pictures back to back.  After several attempts to remedy the problem, (not to mention that the sun was so bright that I couldn't see the back of the camera!)  I finally got it fixed.  By this time I was tired of running so I told my husband it was his turn to push the button!  The kids were really getting hot and cranky by this time.  Molly of course said that this was going to take forever!  By the end everyone was jumping for joy to be through.  On the count of three everyone was supposed to jump.  Obviously, some people can not follow direction!  There's always one (or more) in every family!


http://youtu.be/W3dL1_ZyqaI

No comments:

Post a Comment