pin it

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

They grow up so fast

Well it's that time of year again, time for school to start.  All the parents that who were praying all summer for the kids to go back to school, are sad now because their little ones are growing up way to fast!  Well they do grow up way too fast!  Eighteen years ago, I was walking my "little ones" to their classes and now I just hope they are GOING to their classes.  I have decided that I do not like August because it not only is the end of summer, it is the end of another chapter in our lives.  Once school starts back, everyone is so busy that they forget to enjoy the little things and the next thing you know, another year has flown by!  You should really sit back and enjoy this time in your children's life because tomorrow they WILL be all grown up!




Of course, one way to capture this time is those priceless portraits from me!


No comments:

Post a Comment